Sunday, January 26, 2014

So there's this "thing" I'm doing

So there's this "thing" I'm doing... that involves ridiculous amounts of time in boring textbooks but is counteracted with amazing lectures and discussions (both online and in-class).  Jumping into the collegiate world, full-time, has been a challenge.  It's been two weeks now and I'm hoping that a new normal will work it's way into my life within the next month or two because this is going to be my way of life for some years to come.

My brain wants to share it all here but then I know I don't really have time for that and I also wonder if it what I say about it here is how it affects my life and not actually what I'm studying or where those studies are intriguing me to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.