Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where do you find your coupons?

While shopping at Walgreens last night, I ran into a fellow coupon shopper.  She was almost giddy seeing that someone else was there using coupons like she was.  She wondered where I found my B1G1 FREE coupons on the Off Clip-On Starter Kits.  I told her that I printed them online.  I think I found the coupons through the BuzzAgent.com email newsletter.  She was telling me that she had some $2 off coupons for them from the Sunday paper from a few weeks ago.  I told her that I don't get the Sunday paper yet but that I thought I was going to have to start.  She highly recommended that I get the Chicago paper for them because there were so many more in that paper than in our local paper.  She said sometimes the coupons were a hit and miss but it was definitely worth it.

I've gotten quite a few coupons through all of the freebie samples that I request through brand websites.  There are lots of coupons available to print online from either the brand websites or coupon sites.  I've signed up for email newsletters from various places and quite often they contain links to different coupons.  I also get this "newspaper insert" like thing in my mailbox about once a month called Smart Market.  There are mostly restaurant coupons inside, like Steak n Shake and pizza places, but it also has at least 1 page of manufacturer coupons.

I'll be looking through all of the magazines that I get, sometimes there are coupons inside.

Where do you get your coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.