Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MySpace, MyFamily & Facebook... oh, my

Lots has happened since I last posted.  My last post was about all of the APers in my area... well, we ended up making our get togethers weekly.  We've missed the past few weeks because of illness and just plain holiday business... but it's been great meeting with all of the on a regular basis.  It helps to keep us sane in this community.

I've been spending much time on MySpace, MyFamily and Facebook, keeping in touch with friends and family.  I've been doing my family ancestry (along with my sister) and I just love feeling the ties to my family's past.  One line of my family has been researched all the way back to the 1600s, that just blows my mind.  I suspect that I'll have to jump into learning about the fashions, cultures, and way of life of the past... just to feel closer to my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.