Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Too Much Work to Be Tired

So, yeah, I've been up all night at work.  I haven't been to bed yet and it's 11am.  Dancer and I are heading to Tampa FL tomorrow for 2 weeks of relaxation!  I'm doing laundry and packing and all that goes into getting ready to take a trip.

My dad is getting married this weekend on the beach, Fort Desoto, I believe.  He and his wife-to-be are both from here in IL but she wants to get married on the beach and we have family down there anyway... to it's a good fit.

They are heading off to Puerto Villarta, Mexico for their honeymoon.  My grandpa has a condo down there.  I'd love to go stay there before my grandpa kicks the bucket.  Maybe it's in the cards for Dodger and I in the near future.

I've got lots of errands to run before this afternoon.  Tying up loose ends.  All the bills are paid 'till the end of the month... thank goodness for online bill pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.