Monday, November 2, 2009

Yesterday was an extremely slow day

I realized very late last night that I hadn't blogged for the day but I was way too tired to really care so I'm catching up on that now.

Yesterday was an extremely slow day. The only thing on the schedule was to take Dancer to Nutcracker practice. Starting yesterday, the whole performance practice schedule is all being run as the show would run so Dancer didn't have to be there as early and wasn't there as long as she usually is. When she got done, she told me that they are practicing on the stage now and that they only ran through their dance twice. The performance will be here before we know it and then we'll have our Sunday's back to do things out at the conservation district. The conservation district always has great things happening on the weekends and most of them are on Sunday afternoon's right at the exact same time as Nutcracker practice. I miss going out there. We used to go all of the time with our friend Sarah and her 3 kiddos. I don't know why we haven't gone in awhile, it doesn't help that she's in a new church and is heavily involved in their home study groups on Sunday evenings. :( Sigh.

After Nutcracker practice I dropped Dancer off at my mom's and then came home to have a little child-free time with Dodger. I ended up watching TV the rest of the evening. I meant to wash up the dishes (lots of the house work is really backed up) but my legs hurt so bad from trick-or-treating that I didn't. They hurt even worse today but I really need to get caught back up on the housework so that I can focus on doing things for the business(es) I want to get off the ground.

My step-dad did call yesterday evening to let me know that he can't find the title to the truck he wants to give to Dodger so we'll have to wait on getting the truck. I hope he finds it or it may be awhile because requesting a new title could take awhile, government red-tape, you know.

I just got up about 30 minutes ago. My legs ache but I need to get my day started. Dodger will probably only work until 3 today so I don't have much time to work on my online stuff before he gets home. Dancer has golf lessons this evening for an hour. I really want to go to MNO with some friends but I don't have the money for that since I'm not working right now and I don't have any money coming in yet from the businesses I'm trying to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.