Sunday, November 8, 2009

It was a totally beautiful day and I missed it

It was a totally beautiful day and I missed it. I didn't even realize how nice out it was till Dancer and I headed over to my mom's around 5 to catch a ride to the turkey super that benefits the women's group at my grandma's church.

DODGER SHOULD HAVE WORKED TODAY! I was rather pissed off that he didn't work. He has another outside job to finish before the weather gets nasty for good. Instead he thought it would be great fun to disrespect my work time (trying to build an online bloggy business) again. He could have gone outside and taken care of things at home. He didn't do a damn thing but make a mess and bug me. What the hell is his problem? Why did I marry a man like him? ::sigh::

So anyway, Dancer and I enjoyed dinner at the turkey supper with my mom and step-dad. Lots of family and friends there to say hi to. After dinner Dancer and I came home. She's doing something on one of her websites and putting together a puzzle so she didn't want to spend the evening at my mom's.

I've just been hanging out and not doing much but struggling with my self-confidence. Today the doubt hit me really hard. I'm very very aware of how many other bloggers are out there. I'm very aware that many of them know what the hell they are doing and I don't know crap.

I'm just tired of a lot of things in my life. I'm feeling pretty defeated right now. I know why so many people give up and don't follow their dreams. Fighting with life wears a person down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.