Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I need a laptop

I got up a little after 10 this morning. I hate waking up to an alarm but I'm trying to get my sleep schedule adjusted. I ate breakfast, put away the dishes that dried overnight and then did some work on the computer.

I thought it was going to be a good day for me to get a lot done on my blog. Dodger went to work around noon but called 20 minutes after he left saying that it was raining out where he needed to work. He ended up coming home instead of just waiting the little bit of time it took for the rain to stop. He didn't do a damn thing when he got home. There is so much that needs to be done around here. There's no reason why it isn't done except that Dodger is lazy.

I need a laptop, damn it! I have so much to do and the way things are now just isn't going to work. We're heading into the colder months here and Dodger is going to be home more. I can barely stand to be in the same room with him now. I think I'll go crazy if I have to try to work around his lazy, disrespectful ass.

sigh

Dancer had one of her dance classes tonight. I spent the time waiting for her out in the truck. I'm so glad the WiFi reaches outside. I played around on the iTouch and found a few things to add to my blog schedule.

The rest of my evening has been filled with TV again. I'm not sure that I like that but at this point in time I'm a little ambivalent.

I have an idea for my blog. So I think I'm going to go work on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.