Thursday, November 5, 2009

Co-op was fine today

So last night I went to bed at 1:30. I set my alarm for 9:30 but didn't get up till 10. I think it's going to take a little time to get my sleep schedule worked around.

I got up and posted on my other blog and ate breakfast. Dancer was still asleep, so I didn't wake her. We had co-op today, so once she got up we both got cleaned up and headed out.

Co-op was fine today. We only have one more week left of classes and then our culmination party. I'm looking forward to the holiday break.

After co-op, I ran errands. Thursday is my errand day because we are already out. I went to the credit union to deposit money from Dodger, to the grocery store to pick up noodles for dinner, and to Walgreens for a few items.

When we got home, I was happy to see that a package I had been waiting for had finally arrived. I made Dancer lunch of mac-n-cheese and I ate the polish sausage and onions that Dodger had made before we got home.

I spent a few hours cleaning up the kitchen and messing with my package. I also got a notice from Ford about some recall on an issue with trucks of my make, model and year. I guess my VIN had come up as one with possible problems. Something about the break lines, leaking, and possible fire hazard. So I guess I should get to calling the dealership to get it looked at and repaired.

For dinner, I cooked up a package of egg noodles and then added what was left of the roast, potatoes, carrots and sauce that I made last week. I didn't want it to go to waste, so I thought having it over noodles would be a good way to eat it up. I'll be eating some of it when I get home.

Right now I'm waiting on Dancer. She's at another dance class. She'll be done in about 10 minutes. When I get home I'll probably watch Bones and CSI and then maybe I'll read. I need to get further in the home-business book. I also have a blog idea and I'll need to get started reading in a book or two to be able to play out the idea like I plan to.

I guess I'll go back to my Google Reader till Dancer gets out of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.