Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I still struggle with jealousy

I still struggle with jealousy. I see people succeeding and on one hand I'm happy for them. I'd want them to be happy for me. But on the other hand, I wonder why it isn't me. I wonder what it is that I'm doing wrong.

I still struggle with self-confidence. I wonder if people will respond to my efforts. I wonder if it's all even worth it. Is what I have to say important? Do people even want to listen? Do I have what it takes?

How do I move past these things? Is self-confidence necessary for success?

--------------------------------------------

Today I did some tuning up on my other blog. I added some more items to the schedule and got a few posts scheduled. It's going well. I just wish I had a clue about how to get more readers, there and here. I wish I had a clue about any of it.

I have been thinking about sewing again. I miss it and miss that creative outlet. I have so many things tugging at my brain that I want to do. I just don't know where I'm going to find the time. One thing at a time, I guess.

I did my major grocery shop day today. I do one of those a month where I get the freezer, fridge and cabinets stocked back up. We should be good on most items for a month. I do stop by the store once a week for staples like bread and milk.

I'm waiting for Dancer to get out of one of her dance classes right now. When I get home, I'll probably rewind the VCR tape and watch what I taped tonight. I will try to get to bed at a decent time tonight so I have more hours in my day tomorrow. I do see that I waste a lot of time in the evenings come this time of year. I watch way too much TV too long into the evening. If I want to get things done, I'm going to have to make better use of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.