Monday, November 30, 2009

I have been going all day again today

I have been going all day again today. It's nearly 2:30 am and I am wiped out. I got a big stack of papers sorted and put in the file cabinet. I finished up all of the hankies.

Most of my evening has been spent turning 3 fleece blankets into one big one. Dancer had 2 throw size blankets, one of them with her favorite college team logo on it and the other a color that matches. Dodger had a peace of fleece that he had been using as a blanket before I upcycled the comforter he's been using for years. I pieces the three together to make the blanket bigger and double layered.

I tried to get it finished up before Dancer got home from my mom's this evening. I think she was home before 12:30 but I wasn't quite done. She went to bed before I got finished. I was hoping that she could use it tonight.

My dad didn't come for the stuff I'm giving him again today. At least he called this time. I could just take it to him at work tomorrow. He works just down the road from where Dancer takes dance lessons. I really want him to see our new layout and office furniture but I guess he could see it another time.

I still have tons of papers to sort and file. I never did get any cleaning done in my room today. I do want to get to some of that tomorrow.

I am so sore. My lower back is just killing me from working so much the past few days and from being bent over pinning the blanket all evening.

It's 2:42, I'm heading to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.