Monday, November 16, 2009

Today I set my alarm to get up at 9

Today I set my alarm to get up at 9. I was up by 9:15 because my friend Shanna sent me a slew of texts that helped me to wake up. LOL.

I got some online work done before my Dodger woke up. The work is getting easier now that I'm getting the hang of it and have been able to focus my time better with my lists of things to do.

Dancer didn't end up going to Nutcracker practice today. She was having really bad back cramps. This is the first time her cramps have been this bad. I explained to her that both my mom and I had back labor and that most likely her cramps showing up in her back is an indication that she will have the same issue.

I spent some time playing on the Wii with her. Then I spent a little time on the iTouch reading through my Google Reader. After that, I did some cleaning and purging of our homeschool book area. A lot of stuff is going to be donated to our homeschool co-op lending library.

I've spent part of my evening in an interesting and frustrating conversation with someone I don't know. It all had to do with Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays. I had forgotten that the majority of religious people are completely irrational.

I'm headed to bed now. I want to get up around 9 again tomorrow and get some stuff done before Dancer and I go to a Black and White Photography presentation at the arts council.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.