Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the hardest time getting out of bed today

I had the hardest time getting out of bed today. I went to bed at 1:30 this morning. I set my alarm for 9 but couldn't get myself to wake up until 10. I slept that hour with my bedside light on. I finally forced myself to sit up when it hit 10. I wonder if it's the weather that's causing me to be so sleepy. Dancer went to bed a little after 11 last night and didn't get up till 11:30. It must be the weather and the winter blues that is affecting us, Dodger included.

I did some work on affiliate programs for our homeschool groups and for my own blog. I got some good posts written for tomorrow. I don't have anything scheduled beyond tomorrow so I need to get a lot done tomorrow since I'll have very little time on Thursday because of Thanksgiving.

I only have two places to go this year instead of three which is great. I'm going to my dad's for lunch and to my grandparents' for dinner. We usually have my step-dad's family thing but they are having it in the afternoon at my mom's. I'll see my mom at my grandparents'.

Dancer spent most of her day cleaning her room and roll playing. She did a little AAA Math on the computer and she dug out all of the maps she had. She's a geography buff so we'll probably post the maps up around the house. Dodger probably won't like it but tough poop, he'll have to get over it. We didn't get any more read in Sherlock Holmes today.

She went to dance this evening. When we got home, Dodger had made spaghetti for dinner. It was better than usual. It helped that he added ground turkey and onion to the noodles and sauce. I watched Biggest Loser and taped SYTYCD on my VCR while Dancer taped the finale of DWTS on her VCR.

I finished up the dishes after The Good Wife got over at 10. I ended up scrubbing the whole sink down. Lots of elbow grease and it almost sparkles.

I'm going to watch SYTYCD now and then get to bed by 1. I hope I have an easier time getting up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.