Monday, November 9, 2009

my cousin's 18th birthday party

The weather was just incredible today. I got a little bit of work done on the computer when I got up. Then the Dodger woke up and started to get loud and when that happens I lose all of my concentration and direction.

Dancer had Nutcracker practice this afternoon. After that was over we went over to my mom's to catch a ride out to my cousin's 18th birthday party.

The party was great except for the occasional crack or poke at a color, creed, or sexual orientation. It's so lame that I have family members who think this way, for one, and can't keep their crap thoughts to themselves, for another.

Dinner was yummy (I took another free day on my calorie counting). We had lasagna and an ice cream cake and cake for the birthday girl's celebration. We played a few games and then some of the family played on her new Wii and Wii Fit.

Once we got home, I cleaned up my room. It was getting to be quit the mess. I really need to get on a cleaning routine and get decluttered so that I can really focus on my creative side.

Now I'm watching the late night episode (old season rerun) of Desperate Housewives. I still have tonight's new episode to watch but I'll have to do that sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.

I really hope I have time to go to the Y tomorrow. I really need to start adding exercise to my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.