Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I started off the day pissed off

I started off the day pissed off at Dodger. I woke up around 11 and Dodger was still asleep. I swore he was going to piss away another day sleeping and not doing crap. He did finally get up and go to work. He should have worked the past two days, too, or at least done some much needed work around the house.

I got a bit of online work done and some housework. Today I very much felt the crunch of staying up too late and sleeping too late to get much done before we have to be off and running to Dancer's evening activities.

Dancer had golf lessons this evening. I cleaned out my purse and did some online reading while I waited. I think next week I may walk around the track while I wait. I almost did tonight but there were some things I wanted to read up on.

The rest of my evening has been filled with TV and getting my blogging schedule in order. I've also updated my iTouch calendar app so that I can get better at organizing my day. I feel good about my organizing progress. Tomorrow I need to print out some checklists to put in plastic sleeves that can be used with dry erase markers. It's coming together. Hopefully soon I won't feel so overwhelmed by it all everyday.

Right now I'm finishing up watching tonight's DWTS and then I'm heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.