Thursday, November 19, 2009

woke up with a terrible headache

I woke up with a terrible headache this morning. I'm still feeling it now more than 12 hours later. We had homeschool co-op culmination party and I wasn't going to go because of the headache. Then Dancer woke up around 11:40, looked at the calendar and headed back to her room. I peaked my head in her door and she mentioned something about finding the bracelets she made in hobbies class. I told her that I didn't want to go because of my head but I could tell she was disappointed. I asked her if she really wanted to go and she said yes. She wanted everyone to see what she had done in her classes, not just her friends. So we quickly got ready and went. Thank goodness it wasn't starting till 1 or we couldn't have gotten ready in time.

The party was great. I could tell everyone was having a good time. I sat by myself most of the time but I was ok with that. I'm not very social with people I'm not close to. That's just me. Social butterfly will never been written in my obituary.

Dancer and I stopped by Walgreens (my favorite store) on the way home to pick up a few personal care items. We also picked up a dollar rental from Redbox on the way out. Dancer picked the new Star Trek movie. She wanted to see it and she knew her dad would like it, too.

When we got home, Dancer and Dodger watched the movie while I ran to the grocery store for a few things. Mainly because Dodger needed milk. After I got back and put things away, I finished up So You Think You Can Dance while they finished up the movie.

Dancer felt ok enough to go to dance class tonight. So I took her to that and caught up on some blog reading via Google Reader while I waited. I got a chance to catch up on my friend Dena's blog and bounce some ideas off of her via email.

Stopped by Walgreens again on the way home to use some coupons and register rewards on items we needed and that I didn't purchase earlier. When we got home Dodger had made dinner. We had the steak I picked up earlier plus grilled potatoes and green peppers.

The rest of my evening has been filled with hanging out with Dodger and watching TV. I read a little more on the blog reader and decided to get my post in before midnight. I think I'll go catch up on Doc's blog now. She's back to blogging thanks to blogging month and it's so nice to be reading her writing again.

I may catch up on Bones and watch my first ever episode of Fringe tonight before bed. Maybe not, I'm pretty tired and have lots to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.