Saturday, November 7, 2009

My day flew by today

My day flew by today. I didn't get out of bed till 11:30, when Dodger was heading out the door. I got up, ate breakfast, and then sat down at the computer to work on my business. I have the next few days scheduled to post with a few new ideas added to the schedule. I worked on my Twitter backgrounds for both this blog and that one. I even made one for a good friend of mine. She's the one that does Dancer's horse class on Sat. morning. I wanted her to have a nice Twitter background for her business.

Dancer had tennis lessons this evening. After lessons we went to see the new A Christmas Carol with my mom and step-dad. It wasn't in 3D at the theatre we went to but that was fine. It was intense enough just as it was. It was a great adaptation of the story, I highly recommend it. I do think it should have been rated PG because of the intensity and the morphing animation. It seemed to frighten some of the young kids who were in the theatre.

After the movie we all went to Culvers for a bite to eat. I got the roasted chicken sandwich. They did have the nutrition info available at the restaurant. The sandwich turned out to be just over 300 calories. That's good. I can work with that.

Dancer wanted to come home with me instead of going back over to my mom's to play Scrabble. I could tell she was a little worn out before she even mentioned she wanted to come home. Mom seemed a little disappointed but she'll get over it. We'll see them twice more this weekend. I'm sure there will be some game play on Sunday at the birthday party we'll all be at. We're going to the turkey supper with them tomorrow evening, too. I haven't been to the turkey supper in years because of having to work. Now that I'm not working, I can go.

I finished watching tonight's episode of Medium a bit ago. I think I'll read a bit and then head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.