Saturday, March 16, 2013

Two Dogs and Some Grunt Work

Beautiful partition between the front door and the living room.

Today was an early morning for me. Dodger needed my help at Caroline and Bob's, clients of his. I do a lot of the "grunt" work, like setting and moving drops, helping him hang plastic, taping trim, etc.

I'm actually here with him as I'm writing this post. I won't be able to post it, though, until after I get back home to our WiFi. There is a guest WiFi signal here but I don't know the password.

Right now I'm waiting for my next instructions from "the boss" on what to do. I do a lot of sitting around when I help him at work.

They have an assortment of wildlife here, both inside and outside.  They have two cute dogs, Sadie and Sasha, and two skittish cats.  They also have two rats.  The little dog, Sasha, loves the rats.  She just watches and watches them whenever she's in that room.  They live next to a creek and wooded area, so I've seen deer come and go from the back yard, too.

They have a beautiful place that will be even more beautiful when Dodger gets done painting it.  Here are a few more pictures from the place.

Artwork above their entertainment center that I thought was interesting.

Beautiful, huge windows that look out to the backyard.
Sasha, the littlest doggie.  She's one my hubs likes best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.