Sunday, March 31, 2013

Daily Photo: Ready to be Filled



It's been a slow day here at home. I had plans to have Easter dinner at my aunt and uncle's house this afternoon but I woke up with a headache, a sore throat, and a scratchy voice. Dodger gave me his cold. Remind me to thank him for that... not. So, I drove Dancer over to my mom to catch a ride, so that she wouldn't have to miss the fun family time, too.

The weather is quite lovely. I'd love to be out enjoying it. I think spring weather is finally here. Here's what it did outside just a week ago.



Now the snow is almost melted. What a difference a week can make in life.

Although tomorrow is my official start day for my month off of Facebook, I've decided to just go ahead and stay off of it today. I'm trying to clear my mind so that I can really focus on my goals this month.

I think I could use a nap but 4 pm is a little late for one, so I'm going to work on filling up that to-do chart in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Circa 1975 are moderated.